The the Robotics Brokerage event organised by SPARC brought together more than 200 people from the robotics field. This event targeted the upcoming Robotics calls under the LEIT-ICT funding scheme in Horizon2020.
The objective of the brokerage event was to present the Work Programme 2017 calls ICT-25-2017, ICT-27, and ICT-28 and to prepare future co-operation between participants of the Brokerage Day. The calls open 08 December 2016, with the deadline 25 April 2017.
H2020 Robotics and Autonomous Systems Work Programme 2016-2017 Presentations
- Presentation of robotics opportunities for funding in H2020 - Juha Heikkilä, Head of Unit, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence, DG Connect, European Commission*
- Horizon2020: Tips for proposers - Cécile Huet, Deputy Head of Unit, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence, DG Connect, European Commission
- Presentation of the SPARC Public-Private Partnership & Status of the work programme generation process for 2018-2020
- Idealist: Network of National Contact Points - Edina Nemeth
*The presentation held during the Robotics Brokerage Day 2016 was based on the one from the ICT Proposers' Day 2016, Bratislava, 26 - 27 September.
Detailed presentations by the EC
- ICT-27-2017 Benchmarking actions (RIA) and ICT-28-2017 Robotics competition, coordination and support (CSA) - Anne Bajart, Programme Officer, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence, DG Connect, European Commission
- ICT-27-2017: Shared facilities for safety certification - Cécile Huet, Deputy Head of Unit, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence, DG Connect, European Commission
- ICT-27-2017: Pre-commercial Procurement Actions - Michel Brochard, Programme Officer, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence, DG Connect, European Commission
SPARC is the Public-Private Partnership for robotics in Europe between the European Commission on one side and the members of euRobotics AISBL consisting of academia, industry and end-users on the other.
ICT Calls Texts
Please follow the below links for the calls for proposals related to robotics. The deadline to apply is 25 April 2017.
Open calls related to robotics:
SFS-05-2017: Robotics Advances for Precision Farming - Deadline: 14 Feb 2017
FOF-12-2017: ICT Innovation for Manufacturing SMEs (I4MS) - Deadline: 19 Jan 2017