This 3-day event, from March 11-13, 2015, is the meeting point for robotics in Europe, bringing together over 500 scientists, companies and robotics officials from the European Commission. The program is designed to provide an opportunity for the companies and researchers to network, gather the latest information and build collaborations, in order to strengthen the potential of European robotics.
After its start in San Sebastian in 2010, this annual event has quickly become the most influential meeting of the European robotics community.
Researchers, engineers, managers, and a growing number of entrepreneurs and business people from all over Europe come together to discuss topics and contents which also have an immediate impact on the roadmapping process for Robotics in Europe.
• Specialists working in basic research, applied research, or in a company using robots, or producing robots or any robotics technologies including autonomous and cognitive systems which are considered for transportation, health, and many other applications
• Public or private investors in robotics R&D, or considering expanding their existing range of products and services into robotics
• Stakeholders in regional, national, or European investments, technology transfer
Objectives of the event
You will have the opportunity to:
• Identify the potential of robotics applications for business, creation of jobs, and meeting societal needs by listening to our presentations
• Learn about the most recent breakthroughs in applications (from agricultural robots to health services) and new robotic business potentials by visiting our exhibition
• Network with a wide range of participants from different countries and various robotics sectors during breaks and social events (banquet)
• Get to know ongoing initiatives in robotics within Europe by listening to the European Commission’s opinions
• Voice your opinion to influence decision makers and strengthen the collaboration between all stakeholders in the robotics community
euRobotics – all rights reserved
Credits: Viennamotion AG