How to register an event?
New procedure for registering events in place!
You have an account for the Robotics Week website, but you do not remember the password or have not used your account since 2016
- Go to Login for ERW Partners.
- Click on the Password-lost link on the right hand-side to get your new password (please provide the email which you have used for creating the ERW login in the first place).
- You will get a link to change your password.
You do not have the log-in details for the Robotics Week website, but you would like to upload events
- Fill in the European Robotics Week registration form by pushing the Register link.
- You will receive a link by email to confirm your registration.
- Click on the link to set-up your your account.
- Check the newsletter subscription tick-box (optional).
- Press submit (mandatory).
- Go to Login for ERW Partners and log-in with your credentials (the account gets activated instantaneously).
How to upload your event
- After logging in, click on Manage events on your right-hand side.
- Click on Create new event.
- Fill in the Manage Events Form, Save and click Publish.
- To be able to publish your event, a valid address of your event, that Google maps can detect and pin on the map, is required. Should your address not be recognised automatically, please fill in the latitude and longitude of the location provided by the Google maps function (what is here?).
- An automated profanity check to detect offensive word(s) or parts of word(s) in your text has been installed. Should you receive a profanity alert when saving your event, please tick the box confirming that you have not used any profane words in order to be able to publish your event(s).
- Events you submit will show up immediately on the ERW events map.
Don't forget to register to the European Robotics Week newsletter when accessing your account.
Having trouble with your event registration?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You should receive an answer in maximum 2 business days.