To register a team for participating in ERL Emergency Robots 2017 different steps must be followed:
Deadline: 3rd April 2017
1) Send an email to email@example.com, to express your intention to participate in the competition (the email should include all the documents described below).
2) Complete and send the Team Information Form with team members’ information.
3) Complete and send the Vehicle(s) specification sheets for each of the participating robots.
4) Submit a good-quality video(s) showing the robots performing the following operations:
The videos can be sent via cloud storage, data transfer or a link to YouTube. They can also be physically sent in a USB stick via mail post.
5) Aerial robots: Description of the aerial system and safety procedures (failsafe; GPS, signal or RC loss; battery, etc.).
6) If your team cannot find partners in other domains, send us the Team Match Form and we will put you in contact with teams that match your criteria.
Download Application PART 1 documents
PART 2 (See below)
Start: once PART 1 has been approved
Deadline: 23 June 2017
1) Send the Scenario Application Papers (SAP).
2) Complete and send the Letter of Intent (LOI) signed & Liability Statement.
3) Send the Photograph & Video release form signed by each of the team members.
4) Teams that want to apply for a student travel grant must send an application letter addressed giving reasons why support should be given to their team and indicating the authorised representative. (Only applies to students enrolled in EU Universities or EU Research Centres or EU Companies)
5) Payment of a non-refundable registration fee.
A team that has submitted the application Part 1 before the deadline 1 and has received acknowledgement from the organisers becomes an ERL Emergency Robots entrant. However, to remain an entrant and to successfully finish the application procedure, Part 2 has to be completed before the second deadline as well. The teams will receive an acknowledgement of their received applications.
For more information on the application process see ERL Emergency Rulebook. (Last update 19/05/2017)
For information and updates on this call please check regularly this website. For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org