ERF2017 is offering opportunities for making prospective partners visible at their selection: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsor, as well as exhibitor.
ERF2017 can provide your organisation with:
- Maximum exposure at the largest and most influential robotics conference in Europe
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the robotics sector
- A cost effective way to reinforce your organisation’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience
- Access to a broad network of industry partners from industrialists, researchers, investors, elected officials and media
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials
- Media partnership – possibility to get exposure of your brand on UK/ Scottish and international media
The commercial exhibition will accompany the event. The exhibition will be held in the same hall where coffee and lunch will be served to the event delegates during breaks.
The European Robotics Forum will take place from Wednesday 22 March 2017 to Friday 24 March 2017 in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.